Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Return of The Sports Connection

Long time friends and sports buddies Stan and Darren return to bring you the once famous Sports Connection made famous in the halls of West End Christian High School back in the day.  As usual Stan handles the writing and I handle the IT computer stuff and graphics.  I also like to throw in the irritating comedy relief just to annoy the King of Sports himself.

We will be getting the bugs out and some changes will occur from time to time but without further obnoxious introductions, Stan the Man himself will introduce his new computer blog version of our new Sports Connection and Prognosticator!!  Thanks in advance for all the wonderful support I'm sure we will get.   Besides, what a great time to get started.  Roll Tide!

Regards,
Darren

1 comment:

  1. I'll start posting this Wednesday and try to do one every Wednesday and Sunday, I hope everyone shares your thoughts and comments.

    ReplyDelete